Parents who wish to withdraw their wards are expected to give a term’s notice in writing to the school. This would help the school in facilitating the necessary documents that could affect such withdrawal. If any parent fails to notify the school, such parent would pay a terms fee in lieu of notice.

Related Blogs

Leave us a Comment